This dataset was generated from all uploaded cycling and pedestrian data in Essex County between April 1, 2015 and March 31, 2016. All of the rolled-up / summary files contain the data for the time frame. Also included a data file which contains minute by minute time slices.
The is also available as a data visualization at http://metro-static.strava.com/dataViewV1/essex/
Below are the date and hourly ranges for the AM/PM data used when generating in this product.
* On-Season: April 1 – Oct 1
* Early AM hours: 12am – 4:59am
** Labeled as _0
* AM Peak hours: 5am – 9:59am
** Labeled as _1
* Mid-Day Hours: 10am – 2:59pm
** Labeled as _2
* Peak Evening Hours: 3pm – 7:59pm
** Labeled as _3
* Late Evening Hours: 8pm – 11:59pm
** Labeled as _4
The data is under a Creative Commons Non-Commercial Share-alike License
Data and Resources
- Strava Metro Essex datasetzip
This dataset was generated from all uploaded cycling and pedestrian data in...
- StravaMetro 3.00 User Guidepdf
This user guide contains explanations of the data, table structures, general...
- Strava Essex dataset - geojsongeojson
This file was constructed from the Strava Essex dataset. It is the result of...
Dataset InfoThese fields are compatible with DCAT, an RDF vocabulary designed to facilitate interoperability between data catalogs published on the Web.
Creative Commons Non-Commercial (Any)